If you’re noticing that rubber ducky’s looking yucky it’s probably not just from your little one chewing on it—tub toys are another “hot spot” for the fungus among us to set up shop, so every now and then do one of the following three things: Click here to read more.. »
• Drench a dry rag with vinegar, mineral oil, or nail polish remover and put it over the decals.
• Let sit for five to ten minutes.
• Lift the rag and remove the decals with the credit card.
• Remove any leftover yuk by rubbing it with vinegar, liquid soap, or hand sanitizer. Click here to read more.. »
• Pour the leftover wine, vinegar, or vodka into a spray bottle and squirt it on the tub.
• Wipe it dry with the microfiber cloth, paper towel, or newspaper. Click here to read more.. »
My tub stays fairly clean since I never have time to take a bath and my son has outgrown both its size and its playtime appeal. But, for those of you who still use the tub as your child’s indoor swimming pool, have bathing-age tots, or are lucky enough to have the time to take baths, here are three simple ways to keep rings and rot to a minimum: Click here to read more.. »